ALL HAIR TYPES
Beautiful natural and healthy-looking finish that's soft and shiny
L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod 3.0 is a revolutionary steam straightener with innovative technology that uses the combination and power of heat and steam to straighten hair.
Reach the perfect balance between performance and care to make the impossible possible – heat style your hair without sacrificing it all!
• 78% less damage*
• 2x smoother and 2x faster**
• Long-lasting frizz controlˆ
• More efficient results – even at 50°c lower, the steam detangles the hair before straightening itˆˆ
Results: a beautiful natural and healthy-looking finish that is soft and shiny.
It's new ultra-sleek and premium design is 37% thinner and 14% lighter than Steampod 2.0. It also has a fully integrated watertank that’s built into the handle, making the tool much lighter, slimmer and more convenient to use.
*vs regular styler after 15 applications
**vs blowdry + brushing
ˆvs natural hair
ˆˆInstrumental test with Steampod at 180°C vs traditional straightener at 230°C
HOW TO USE - GETTING STARTED:
Step 1. Fill up the watertank, which is fully integrated into the handle, with demineralised water. This tank can straighten up to 192 meters of hair without having to refill it!
Step 2. Fit the watertank back into the handle.
Step 3. Switch it on.
• There are different temperatures to choose from (180°C to 210°C, depending on your hair type).
• It’ll be ready once it stops flashing.
Step 4. Section off your hair into small sections and do one section at the time as this will provide optimal contact with the hair fibre, meaning you’ll get an optimal result.
Step 5. Run the Steampod slowly over the section.
• This will allow the steam to pre-smooth the hair.
• Ensure the arrow on the side of the Steampod is facing down.
Step 6. Repeat step 5 until you finish your desired look!
• We recommend using the help of a small bottle to fill the watertank through its small hole.
• You must use demineralised water as it’ll protect the tool the best and lessen the chance of not clogging the inside mechanism that allows the steam to flow through.
Discover endless possibilities such as sleek, straight hair, S-Waves, 2-Waves, Hollywood Waves or even a quick touch-up to add volume for a just-left-the-salon blow-dried look.